ESCAPLUS is a rotating construction site staircase with a small footprint. This staircase is composed of identical standard modules. It is intended for staff access to workstations, scaffolding or shoring towers on site. The ESCAPLUS is composed of identical standard modules. These standard modules are mounted on the floor. Then they are lifted by crane in order to be superimposed one on top of the other, within the limit of 10 superimposed modules (24m high).
- Space-saving with dimensions of 1.50m x 1.50m post spacing, and 1.75m x 1.75m overall.
- The height of the module is 2.40m useful and 3.10m overall.
- Each module is completely removable (storage in a frame), and the parts it contains are compact and lightweight.
- Storage frame that saves space on your construction sites. The chassis is superimposed for easy transport.
- All parts have a weight of less than 14kg.
- The weight of the 2.40m high ESCAPLUS module is 350Kg
- On this staircase, lateral exits are possible on all 4 sides (exits possible every 60 cm).
- It is possible to orient the ESCAPLUS in 90° increments in order to have a step in front of the slab to be served.
The structure is designed to withstand an operating load of up to 10 people, or 1000 daN.
The maximum height is 24 m high. The steps can withstand a distributed load of 200daN/m² and a point load of 360 daN. The staircase is designed to withstand winds up to 65km/h.