The STAFLEX NT24 shoring tower can be used to provide slab formwork shoring for all types of building and civil engineering projects. The STAFLEX tower is a benchmark for quality and safety in the building industry. It is a universal solution.
- Aluminium or steel frame
- Minimization of MSDs (musculoskeletal disorders)
- Guardrail incorporated in the overlay
- Aluminium half-bearing hinged bearing plates
- Built-in lock
- Creeper by rolling trolley / crane trolley
STAFLEX NT24 ACIER
- This tower is the only ladder tower made of E36 steel, a high-strength steel: +50% strength compared to other offers on the market.
- This solution exists in several versions and can support up to 6T/foot.
STAFLEX NT24 ALU
- This solution can support up to 5T/foot.
- Maximum weight of components handled: 14.8kg and integrated scale