The ALTRALIGHT shoring tower is a response to market expectations. It allows to propose a shoring tower combining lightness, power and conformity (last standard in force NF P93-551). The ALTRALIGHT shoring tower is mixed, made of aluminium and steel. The aluminium frames are designed by integrating steel connection and post end components giving it a sturdy construction. Its resistance to shocks due to handling on site will be unequalled.
- Connecting bell and cylinder support ring in steel (patented system ©Altrad Coffrage & Etaiement) and aluminium frames,
- Stronger frames and passage frames thanks to triangulation,
- Tested according to NF P93-551 by CEBTP.
- LIGHT & ERGONOMIC : Frame dimensions & weights :
- 125cm : 9 kg
- 160cm : 10,3 kg
- 210cm : 12kg
This tower exists in 3 frame sizes allowing the realization of tower of variable sections compatible with the ALTRADAL floor formwork system:
- 125 x 125 cm, 125 x 160 cm, 125 x 210 cm, 160 x 210 cm, 160 x 160 cm, 210 x 210 cm.
- Foot and head jacks: useful length 60 cm